Monday, March 4, 2013

Shystie and Azealia love their lollipops and slaves





Shystie is a British rapper and even thought she's been present on the UK music scene since 2004, I first heard of her today. She recently teamed up with Azealia Banks and made Control It, the first single from her EP Pink Mist that will come out April 28. And while I admit I only clicked on the video for the song because of Azealia, I enjoyed both her and Shystie. Control It is a dance song with hip hop elements and amazing beats. And with lyrics like "Choke me, spank me, pull my hair" you can be certain the song is a hit. Even though the song has been on the web for quite some time, the video was released just yesterday, and it goes perfectly with the lyrics of the song. Both girls are in black suits and lingerie with blue and red lollipops. Add two slaves on chains and you get the winning combination and "sex-with-class" as the video director described it. I am sure gonna keep an eye on this girl and she can count me as a fan if she releases more songs like this.

Shystie je Britanska reperka i iako je na muzickoj sceni jos od 2004, ja sam tek danas cuo za nju. Ona se skoro uortacila sa Azealia-om Banks i zajedno su napravile pesmu Control It koja ce posluziti kao prvi singl sa EP-a Pink Mist. Priznacu da sam na video kliknuo samo zbog Azealia-e, ali sam na kraju uzivao i u njenom i u Shystie-nom delu pesme. Contol It je dens pesma, ali se u pesmi vidi i uticaj hip hopa. Upecatljivi deo teksta "Choke me, spank me, pull my hair" vam govori sta mozete ocekivati od spota. I ocekivano smo i dobili. Devojke su obucene u crne kostime i donji ves i ne ispustaju lizalice iz ruke. Na sve to dodajte dva roba i eto spota koji je "sex-with-class" kako ga je opisao reziser. Sigurno cu obratiti paznju na materijal koji ce dalje objavljivati Shystie, jer ako nastavi da izbacuje ovako dobre pesme, moze biti uverena da ima novog fana.

No comments:

Post a Comment