Monday, May 20, 2013

Britney Spears' new song is smurftastic


So it's been more than a month since Britney Spears told the world she will contribute to The Smurfs 2 soundtrack. The song is titled Ooh La La, and it will be played probably during the end credits of the movie. Ooh La La is produced by Dr. Luke and Cirkut and was written by Bonnie McKee. The song (or the demo of the song) has leaked online a few days ago, and after listening to it a couple of times, I am ready to give my judgment. The song is a mid-tempo dance pop, and it definitely reminds me of old Britney. It's bubblegum pop at its best, and it is definitely a song I would expect to hear in an animated kids movie. The lyrics are nice, the song is catchy and the break is so cool. I can definitely see this become a summer jam. And a nice remix can conquer the clubs. All in all, an excellent song that will give Britney's fans something to listen to while she prepares her next album. Since YouTube has deleted most of the videos with the song, you can listen to it here.

P.S. A huge sorry to all my readers for the lack of posts, I was once again out of town for some time, But now I'm back, and you can expect that things will go back to normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment