Thursday, May 9, 2013

J.Lo's new song is a mess






After On The Floor and Dance Again, we have another J.Lo and Pitbull song that is produced by RedOne. Live It Up premiered with a lyric video on VEVO, just a couple of hours ago. With everybody hyping about the song and the hot video that will be released soon I really expected a lot from this song. And what did I get? The most predictable song ever. Boring lyrics, Pitbull's rapping that makes no sense again, and the whole song that sounds like something you already heard a million times. It's so generic and boring, I stopped the song somewhere around the middle. I don't know if Jenny knows this, but just because she struck gold once with Pitbull and RedOne when she released On The Floor, doesn't mean she can do it again and again. I mean, c'mon, change things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment