Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kelly Clarkson shines in new video


The girl with one of the most amazing voices ever, Kelly Clarkson, has a new video out. People Like Us video shows Kelly looking more gorgeous than ever. The video is set in a black and white world where scientists study a girl who is in color.  One of the scientists is of course Kelly. After the girl is put through x-ray, Kelly reveals herself to the girl as also being in color (or different). Together, the two escape the facility where the girl was kept and after some car chasing they end up in the world that is completely in color. The concept of the video is cool and I once again have to say Kelly looks so good, even better than good. Another thing I have to state is that the song is also very good and meaningful. I don't know why I avoided hearing it for so long. I expected the song to be boring, and it's anything but. Now I can't stop watching the video and listening to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment