Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Iggy Azalea's Bounce video is unexpectedly fun


After her single Work started climbing the UK charts, Iggy has started working hard on promoting the follow-up single Bounce. The fun dance number has been on my playlist ever since it came out. It is a pretty commercial song considering it's Iggy we are talking about, but I don't mind. And since it is such a fun and up-beat song I did expect the video to be interesting and crazy, but I didn't expect to get the video that just came out. The BRTHR directed video sees Iggy in a Bollywood-themed video, riding elephants, dancing with Indian dancers and being covered in gold from hear to toe. Gotta say I don't see how could they have come up with an idea like this, but I am glad they did. It somehow goes perfectly with the song and Iggy looks stunning in the video. With over a quarter of a million views so far, I think this could turn out to be a huge hit for Iggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment