Sunday, May 26, 2013

Jessie J's shaves her head and goes Wild


The judge from UK's version of The Voice, Jessie J, has released her latest single. Wild is the first single coming from the singer's second, yet-untitled album. The fast-paced pop song is done in collaboration with Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal. I expected the song to be good, especially because of the guys, but I didn't expect it to be this good. The thumping beat, Jessie's vocals and cool lyrics, and of course the amazing rapping make Wild a real treat. I have to emphasise that I think it's a really smart move to have both Sean and Dizzee in the song. Why? The US audience loves Sean, while people in the UK love Dizzee, so she has everything covered. The only thing left to be seen is the video that was leaked, but then quickly deleted today. Reportedly we can expect Jessie in a sexy outfit dancing and that's about it. With a good song like this it's more than enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment