Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beyonce owns The-Dream's new song


The-Dream is releasing his latest album IV Play in less than a week, so that means it's time to give the fans the taste of the album. All of the songs can be found on The-Dream's VEVO Youtube page. And while I still have to listen to all of the other songs, the Beyonce and 2 Chainz collaboration is something that caught my attention instantly. After listening to Turnt for a couple of times, I gotta admit it is amazing. The sexy beat, Beyonce's voice, the rapping, it all adds up to make a hot summer jam, something the girls will be bouncing their booty to. I can see the clubs spinning this song like crazy. And while it is The-Dream's song, I think the song will probably be popular mostly because of Beyonce, and I already see most people think it's a new Bey song. But that doesn't matter that much, what matters is the song will hopefully make people want to listen to, and buy the entire album.

No comments:

Post a Comment