Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Ciara and Nicki Minaj collab is fire


So, while we're waiting for July and Ciara's new album, we have been blessed to hear the Nicki Minaj collab earlier. I'm Out is the second time the two work together (first time being I'm Legit on Nicki's album) and once again the end result is amazing. The song's beat is sick, Nicki's rapping is top-notch and the song sounds fun and cool. It's a perfect song for a dance floor in the summer. I think this is definitely single material and it would blow people away with a sexy dance video. Ciara has had some incredible and underrated singles in the past, and I really hope that this one won't be that as well (if she decides to release this as a single). Either way, now I am even more interested to hear the entire album. You can hear the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment