Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dido's latest single is the best she released in a while


After bashing Dido in my last post about her, I am ready to give her a second chance after hearing her new single. End Of Night is the second single from Dido's album Girl Who Got Away and I can honestly say it's the first Dido single I have really liked since Sand In My Shoes. Yes, it took Dido that long to get back on my playlist. All of the singles she released until now were dull (with the exception of Everything To Lose which was sort of good). The video for this brilliant pop gem was released a couple of days ago. Dido looks gorgeous in the video while walking through a haunted house filled with dancers. The concept is simple but beautiful. Just like the song. This actually made me want to listen to her new album and search for songs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment