Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rita Ora releases a video for fifth single


Rita Ora just released the video for her fifth and probably last single from her debut album ORA. The video was released via HungerTV's website, and the producer was the famous fashion photographer Rankin. As you may know, Facemelt is the single I am talking about, and it is the first track on Rita's album. It is also the shortest track on the album with the length of 1:33. And it is such a shame considering the fact it is a smash. Produced by the amazing DJ Switch (who worked with M.I.A., Beyonce etc.) it is a definite stand out on the album. The sick beats and even sicker lyrics are what made the song so infectiously good. And I was hoping we would get some extended version with the video. But, I was wrong. The video lasts, like the song, a bit more than a minute and a half. And the video is pretty good. Rita looks hot while posing behind red velvet and showing her assets. I am not sure how many people will buy a single that is this short, and kinda unfinished, but I guess that's what the sexy video is there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment