Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Muse go to Japan to film new video


Muse is one of those bands I am not a huge fan of, but every time they release something, I love, or at least like it. They have yet to release something that isn't worth mentioning. Ever since I've first heard of them, seven years ago, they have been constantly good. Not good, excellent. And now, the guys are here with a new video for their fifth 2nd Law single, Panic Station. First of all the song is very good and pretty cheerful for a Muse song. Secondly, the video is out of this world. I don't think I would ever think Muse would pull off something like this, but now that they have, I am glad they did. The video looks like it was shot in Japan and it's full of Japanese monsters, crazy colors and it all looks like an LSD-induced dream. Oh, and Matt is wearing a red furry coat. Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment