Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thirty Seconds To Mars release a colorful and artistic new video


When a friend told me 30 Seconds To Mars have released a new video, I couldn't care less. To be completely honest, I am not really a fan of the band and I only know a few of their songs (and maybe like one or two). But then he told me Dita Von Teese was in the video, and I knew I had to, at least see the video. And while I wanted to see the video only because of Dita, I actually stayed because the whole video is nicely done, and the song isn't that bad. The name of the song is Up In The Air and the main vocalist of the band, Jared Leto, was actually the producer and director of the video. The video lasts for more then 8 minutes and shows Dita riding a mechanical bull, different models posing, people throwing paint at each other and much much more. Besides Dita, expect to see Jordyn Wieber, McKayla Maroney and Ashley Smith. All in all, a great video for a very good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment