Friday, May 10, 2013

The Saturdays find it hard to meet a Gentleman

Move over Psy! The Saturdays have released their latest single Gentleman and it's tons better then the South-Korean's song with the same title. After finally getting their first ever UK No. 1 with What About Us, The Sats try something new with this single. When their fans got a taste of the new song, they were definitely surprised because this isn't the sound we were used to hear from them. The song is pretty funky, and I gotta admit it sounds like something Girls Aloud would have on their album Out Of Control. But I don't mind. I think the girls pulled it off, and I wouldn't be surprised if this became their next No. 1 single. And while the sound is amazing, the girls' voices are perfect, lyrically this might be one of their worst singles. I need to get a serious explanation of the lyrics, cause they don't make much sense. And the part where they just name famous guys who are supposed to be Gentlemen is absolutely horrendous. I am waiting to see the video, but by what I heard it will be cool, so I am really hoping to see the girls conquer the charts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment