Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beyonce wants you to bow down



She is back! Even though she never left. Beyonce released teasers for her two buzz singles Bow Down and I Been On. And after hearing them, I think it might have been better she took some time off. While Beyonce still has some of the most powerful vocals I've heard these songs are a step in the wrong direction if you ask me. Bow Down sounds more like a song for Nicki Minaj, while I Been On is... I don't know, just bad. If you listen to some of Beyonce's previous work, and then this, you will think: what happened to her?! And that's what I am thinking right now. The songs aren't disastrous, but I don't think it is what Beyonce needs to get back on top of the charts.

Vratila se! Iako je sve vreme bila tu. Beyonce je objavila tizere za dve pesme koje bi trebalo da oznace njen "povratak na scenu". U pitanju su Bow Down i I Been On. Nakon sto sam ih prvi put odslusao, mislim da bi Beyonce trebala da napravi pauzu. I to pravu pauzu, ne pauzu gde i dalje ima nastupe, dokumentarce i sta sve ne. Iako ima mocan vokal, ove pesme su korak u pogresnom pravcu. Bow Down zvuci kao pesma koja je za Nicki Minaj, dok je I Been On jednostavno losa. Ako se poslusaju pesme, odnosno, hitovi koje je Beyonce pre imala i ove nove pesme, covek se lako moze zapitati sta se desilo sa njom. I to je ono sto i mene zanima. Pesme nisu ocajne, ali nisu ni ono sto joj je potrebno da bi se vratila na vrhove top lista.

No comments:

Post a Comment