Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little mix make a colab with Missy Elliott on latest single


Girls from Little Mix are releasing their fourth single in a little more than a month. DNA's latest single is How Ya Doin' but it's not the album version, but the remix with Missy Elliott. I liked the song when I first heard it, I like it now, but I don't think Missy contributed much here. I am an absolute fan of Missy, and I am always happy when I hear a new song from her, but in my opinion this song could have done just fine without her. I sure hope Missy will release some good solo material soon, because I am a bit tired of seeing her only on remixes of other artist's songs.

Devojke iz grupe Little Mix izdaju svoj cetvrti singl kroz nesto vise od mesec dana. Najnoviji singl sa albuma DNA je How Ya Doin', ali nece biti izdata verzija sa albuma, vec remiks sa Missy Elliott. Meni se pesma dopadala u originalnom izdanju i dopada mi se i remiks, ali mislim da Missy-in doprinos ovde nije bio veliki. Ja sam njen fan i uvek me obraduje neka nova pesma od nje, ali mislim da je ova pesma mogla da prodje i bez nje. Iskreno se nadam da ce Missy uskoro izdati neki solo materijal, jer mi je vec dosadno da je samo cujem na remiksima pesama drugih izvodjaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment