Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ciara and Nicki are hot as hell in I'm Out video


My computer screen almost caught fire after watching I'm Out video. I mean, I know CiCi is hot, and Nicki can be pretty hot too, but this is a new level of hotness. First up, we have Nicki dressed up all in white with a cool new haircut and she hasn't looked this fine in a long time. Then we get to Ciara who dances throughout the video and just looks amazing. She is also first all dressed up in white (the first part actually reminds me of the Scream video) then she's in a white top and mini skirt, and she changes a few more sets until we get to the final one where she's singing under sprinklers. In every scene she looks more and more gorgeous and the whole video is visually spectacular. Also, CiCi busts some impressive dance moves. I even like the song more after watching this. Damn, I can't remember the last time I liked a video this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment