Friday, July 5, 2013

Stop everything, MKS' first single is here


After what seems to be a very long time of teasing, Mutya Keisha Siobhan (a.k.a. the original Sugababes) have released their first single since coming back together and the song is awesome.

Flatline will serve as the first single from the girls' upcoming album.  The song that was released less than a day ago is amazing in a lot of ways. The retro-phunky sound, strong vocals and even stronger harmonies make this song really stand out. MKS sound great together and I am most surprised by Siobhan's vocal capabilities. She was no longer in the Sugababes when I started liking them, so I didn't know how good she was. And while she surprised me, Mutya and Keisha have brought their recognizable A-game and when you fit it all together you get one hell of a song. The one thing I can't wait to see is the girls performing this live because I am sure it will be magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment