Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fantasia, Kelly and Missy make a slick video


I haven't noticed this American Idol winner for a pretty long time. Don't know why, but I just heard of her recently. She sparked my interest after having another successful album even though she won Idol 9 years ago. Her first single from the latest album was ok, and that's just about it. But Without Me is a different story. For starters it features the amazing Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott. The song has such a cool beat, a beat that reminds me of good old R&B songs. Fantasia's voice goes perfectly with the beat, and so does Kelly's. Of course, Missy's verse just completes the whole song and puts a bow on it. The video shows Fantasia as some sort of an executive surrounded by guys who are in their places only because of Fantasia. Kelly can be seen filling out a familiar silhouette of one of the most famous truck stickers. The whole video is visually good and goes nicely with the song. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and see what other cool songs Fantasia has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment