Thursday, July 4, 2013

I want Snoop Dogg back


Snoop Lion (formerly known as Snoop Dogg) released a video for his Rita Ora collaboration Torn Apart. And while I was a fan of Snoop before, I am really starting to dislike this Lion era. Snoop was good at making cool, slick hip hop songs, so why did he switch to reggae? I expected this Rita Ora song to be blazzin, but it's a song that I will definitely pass. The song is boring, dull and maybe, just maybe some crazy remix could make it better. The only good thing might be the video that is pretty fun. Rita and Snoop are seen on a beach, hanging out with elephants and just having a good time. But still, the video is nowhere near enough to make me like the song. I hope Snoop will stop it with this type of music, and return to what he did best.

No comments:

Post a Comment