Thursday, July 4, 2013

JT's Tunnel Vision is a treat for eyes


Justin keeps surprising me in this era in more than one ways. Interesting song choices, lyrics, and now a video that will have your eyes glued to the screen (well, if you're a guy at least).
 
Tunnel Vision video premiered today and the concept of the video is not so much innovative, but it's still effective. What's the concept? Naked girls posing and slow dancing. And when I say naked, I mean completely naked. As in expect six minutes of breasts. I would also have tunnel vision if one of these girls showed up in front of me. I actually at first didn't like the song that much, but after hearing it for a couple of times more and after seeing this video, I am a fan. Oh, and Timbaland also makes an appearance in the video, but does anyone really care about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment