Monday, July 1, 2013

Clinton Sparks has another cool collaboration


Clinton Sparks is a famous DJ, producer and in his spare time a singer. He has worked with Lady Gaga, Akon and Pitbull, and a few days ago, he released another one of his own songs. Gold Rush comes from Clinton's album Disco Ball & Chain and features Mackelmore and 2 Chainz. The song is a dance, pop and R&B number that is well written and produced. I like it, but I am not sure if I like it because of Clinton, or because of the other guys who are in the song. To me Clinton is some sort of Pitbull or Flo Rida, someone who can't release an interesting solo single without having some other artist on it. The first song I heard from him and liked was done in collaboration with JoJo and LMFAO. And now we have this. I would like to see him release a real solo single and see if it will make any hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment