Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nothing to worry about, I am back




I am utterly sorry that I haven't posted anything in the last 10 days, but I have been out of country, and I enjoyed France for some time. That of course means I haven't had the time to sleep, let alone post something here. But now I am back and you can expect regular posts starting tomorrow. Today, I will post some catch-up posts.

Svim citaocima bloga dugujem jedno izvinjenje. Prethodnih 10 dana nisam nista postavljao ovde jer sam bio van Srbije i nisam imao vremena da spavam, a kamoli da dolazim na blog i da pisem clanke. Ali, s obzirom da sam se vratio, od sutra mozete ocekivati da ce se sve vratiti u normalu. U toku ovog dana ocekujte clanke koji ce pokriti najzanimljivije novosti i pesme/video klipove koji su izasli dok nisam bio tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment