Thursday, June 27, 2013

Angel Haze samples The Weeknd on new track


I have heard a couple of Angel Haze tracks before, but I never really liked any of them. I never really understood the hype that was surrounding her, and most of the news I heard of her were regarding the feuds she had with other female artists. But now, I can officially start liking her. A track titled Initiation has hit the web, and it is really good. The song samples the beat from the song of the same name performed by The Weeknd, but if I'm not mistaken the lyrics are different. Angel's voice is pretty good, the beat and drums are sick, and the rapping is solid. The song is kinda hypnotizing which is definitely not a bad thing and it's been on repeat on my iTunes all day today. I of course heard the original song, and I like Angel's version better. Now, I hope we can expect more music like this from Angel, since this is the kind of stuff that makes you stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment