Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ciara's Super Turnt Up hits the web


It really looks like Ciara's new album will be out of this world good. I have been CiCi's fan for long time, and I love her previous albums, but all of the songs I have heard from the latest album sound like we're in for a real treat. First came the seductive Body Party, then the fun and energetic I'm Out, and now Super Turnt Up. I don't think this will be a single (for now), but I'm sure glad the song leaked online since it proves to everyone how much Cici has put into this album. I will be majorly disappointed if her self-titled album doesn't top the Billboard 200 chart, or at least debuts in the top three. I mean, if anyone deserves it, it's this girl. Now back to the track. It's an R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop delight that will have you singing along after just a few spins. I definitely see potential in this song and I absolutely love it. It's a jam that can (and I hope will) be on the radio on repeat. Listen to the latest cut from the album below and pray to God that July 9. comes faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment