Tuesday, June 25, 2013

M.I.A.'s Bring The Noize video is here


The latest single from M.I.A.'s fourth studio album just got released. The song is Bring The Noize and it's 100% M.I.A. She is rapping, singing, and looking gorgeous in the new video. It's amazing how cool this chick looks with a pink wig. First let's comment on the song. When I heard it a couple of days ago, I wasn't really feeling it, but now that the video is here, I absolutely love it. The song is an electronic goodness with a break that makes you shake your ass like crazy. It's a great successor to Bad Girls. The video is full of craziness just like the song. M.I.A. rocks some crazy hairstyles and is surrounded by people who are completely in white. At the end, the whole video turns golden. It fits the song and now I am even more excited to hear the whole album.

No comments:

Post a Comment