Saturday, June 29, 2013

Janelle Monae's new song is apocalyptic


I've known about Janelle Monae for some time now, but I never had any interest in hearing her songs. I don't know why, but she just seemed like the type of artist I wouldn't be interested in. And then my interest started showing after I accidentally heard her duet with Erykah Badu. It was a nice song, but still nothing spectacular. But after hearing her latest song (single?) I think I will definitely look out for more new music coming from this girl. Dance Apocalyptic is a song coming from Janelle's third studio album The Electric Lady. The song is a funky dance-pop tune, and it's a great one for sunny days at the beach. It's one of those songs that make you move and just shake it on the dance floor. It's pure fun and it's a song that doesn't need a remix to make it perfect for a club.


No comments:

Post a Comment