Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Selena Gomez's Slow Down is a fact-paced delight


After having huge success in US and Canada with Come & Get It, Selena Gomez has released her second single from the album Stars Dance. Slow Down is a dancy song with cool beats and some dubstep breaks. It was produced by The Cataracts and since I am a fan of most of their work, I am a fan of this song as well. Even though I am not a fan of Selena, I gotta give credit where credit is due. I am not sure how the audience will react to the song and if the song is gonna be a hit, but I can definitely see the song conquering dance charts. It is a nice, up-beat summer song so why not enjoy in it? Also, Selena has released the official artwork (seen above) and track list for her first solo album. Since she says she was influenced by Britney and Skrillex, I expect an interesting album.

No comments:

Post a Comment