Sunday, June 30, 2013

Robin Thicke gives us a treat


With Blurred Lines conquering the charts worldwide, Robin Thicke is a guy everybody's talking about lately. I am still not a huge fan of the song, but I can't say it's bad. I did want to hear the rest of the album before I give my judgment on this era, and after hearing the Kendrick Lamar duet, I gotta say I am starting to like Robin's new sound. Give It 2 U has been made available for the world to enjoy in through Myspace (they are still trying to make Myspace happen?) and the song is amazing. It's an electro, R&B jam that is perfect for clubs, and very radio friendly. Robin's vocals are on spot and Kendrick is a nice addition to the song. Also the lyrics are dirty enough to make it enjoyable and not too explicit. As far as I know, this is still not a single, but I definitely think it should be because the track is fire!


No comments:

Post a Comment