Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ke$ha goes crazy in Crazy Kids video


The third Warrior single now has a video for it. Crazy Kids video was released three days ago and it already has millions of views. While I am not a huge fan of the song, I have to say after watching the video a couple of times, it got into my ear. Since the song has three versions (with will.i.am, Pitbull and Juicy J) I think choosing the will.i.am one to get the video is not the smartest move. Since he has more misses than hits, I think the wiser decision would be the Pitbull version. As for the video, it's classic Ke$ha in my opinion. Crazy, a bit unexpected, but still her style. At the beginning of video, Ke$ha looks kinda trashy with braids and trashy outfit, but after will.i.am passes in an astronaut suit, she puts on a dress and looks kinda glamorous. Of course the glamor disappears after she is surrounded by old bearded guys in underwear, but hey she tried. I think the video might help the song to get up in the charts, but don't expect a miracle since the whole Warrior era has been bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment