Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tarja Turunen's still got it


The ex-Nightwish vocalist, Tarja Turunen, is preparing a new album titled Colours In The Dark. And in order to make everyone aware of that, she has released a lyric video for Never Enough. Now, Tarja's fans will know that this song was featured on her live album, but that doesn't mean it's a bad choice for reminding everyone of Tarja's powerful voice and incredible songs. I have to admit I just heard the song a couple of days ago, and while it sounds a bit different from some of Tarja's previous work, it is still pretty damn good. The song might be more soft in my opinion, but that doesn't make it bad. The vocals are still one of the best female metal vocals I have ever heard and that's all that counts for me. The first single from the album, Victim of Ritual, will be released on July 12., so be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment