Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lonely Island make a crazy colab with Robyn


Just when I think the guys from Lonely Island can't make a crazier song, they do. Their latest effort is done in collaboration with Robyn, and is titled Go Kindergarten. After the first listen I thought the song was idiotic, but after a few spins, I started liking the beat and also started to understand the lyrics. At least, I think I understand them. In my opinion the song is about how much we listen to media. In the video, the guys command the people in the club to do lots of crazy stuff, the crowd does everything like they are hypnotized (Sean Combs and Paul Rudd appear as part of the party crowd in the video). And Robyn just adds more commands. I think the title go kindergarten just means go crazy, act like little kids and completely lose it. It's definitely a fun song that can fill the dance floor. The video is cool, the song is completely crazy, so I expect this to be a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment