Friday, June 7, 2013

Havana Brown's new video is full of love


My favorite female DJ has a new video out. The sexy and talented Havana Brown has released a video for Spread A Little Love. The song comes from her EP When The Lights Go Out and at first I actually wasn't a fan of the song. But after a few spins, it grew on me, and now I am happy she decided to film a video for it and release it as a single. The video revolves around a little girl who is collecting all sorts of stuff (mostly garbage). Then we see a sick boy in hospital and discover she is trying to make a heart-shaped figure in front of the hospital for the little boy to see. It definitely goes with the lyrics "if we spread a little love, we'll never die". In the meantime, Havana can be seen in a red dress in a flower field. Cute video for a cute song. I definitely see a potential hit here.


No comments:

Post a Comment